Fire Alarm Engineer
A specialist Fire Alarm company based in Norfolk currently offer an excellent opportunity for Fire Alarm Service and Maintenance Engineer to cover their commercial contracts across Norfolk. They have an established client base with many blue chip companies, county council and health authorities.
To be successful you will need working experience with conventional and addressable fire alarm systems, and good understanding of the BS5839 regulations are essential. All Applicants will also need to be electrically qualified preferably with the 17th Edition to ensure you can sign off the completed small electrical work.
Successful candidate will have a varied role, incorporating aspects of service, faults, repair, commissioning and maintenance.
As a Fire Alarm Engineer you will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Electrical qualifications and experience ideally 17th Edition
· Understanding of the BS5839.
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to face.
· Experience of small works including replacing lights and fittings.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving License is essential.
Salary and benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Company Van.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email@example.com