Care Co-ordinator - Hull
Hull (HU4 7RY)
Here at Westwood Care and Support Services we provide professional care services that are designed to help achieve positive outcomes for individuals. We provide a highly personable service ensuring the support we deliver has the person at the centre. The focus of our approach is always on what is important to them.
We are currently looking to recruit an experience, Self-motivated Care Co-ordinate. To join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for organising and Co-ordinating a team of personal care staff working out in the community.
As a care Co-ordinator you will need an excellent telephone manner, good communication skills, be able to multi task, prioritise and work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
- NVQ level 3 in health & social care.
- Have a person cantered approach.
- At least 1 year’s previous domiciliary care-co-ordinator experience.
- Interview Potential candidates.
- Building rotas for your team of personal Assistants.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- To maintain and mange staff supervision and organise and chair staff team meetings.
- Weekly and monthly quality assurance checks.
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
- To participate in the out of hours on call worked on a rota system.
Full driving licence is essential.