Nursing Job in Boston, Lincolnshire (RGN)
Great nursing care is something you will naturally strive for, recognising that every client is more than just a care plan. Dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, you will be a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift.
You’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Newcross Healthcare is a trusted organisation that has been providing excellent quality care to clients in nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for over 20 years. With proven results through our in-house training, you will also benefit from the support of a local line manager and the expertise of our Clinical Excellence team.
Our newly opened local branch has several nursing jobs in Boston and local towns throughout Lincolnshire. Ideally situated just off the A46 on Sadler Road, our Lincoln branch team are seeking registered nurses with recent experience in nursing home, care home and residential environments.
Working in a Nurse Job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.