2 days left
- Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch and two scheduled 15 minute tea-breaks (one in the morning & one in the afternoon).
Salary: £14,500 - £16,500 per annum (depending on experience) with 6 month probation period. Salary will be reviewed subject to successful completion of probation period & performance.
A bright, switched on Administrator with some experience preferred is required to carry out various Administration duties for the South Coast's leading security company.
You will be responsible for day-to-day administration work within the Sales Administration department providing PA and administration support to our Sales and Administration teams. You must enjoy a busy, deadline driven but friendly working environment.
Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator
- PA and Admin support to System Designers (Sales team)
- Scheduling of electronic diaries
- Producing quotations and contracts
- Customer contract changes
- Contract review and job processing to our Installation team
- Keyholder updates
- Report generation
- Responding to customer communication by telephone, letter and e-mail
- Minute taking
Qualities required of the Sales Administrator
- Administration skills
- Strong English writing and grammar with accurate and fast typing skills
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent communication skills by telephone and email
- Pro-active thinking
- Flexible attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good time management skills
- An eye for detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Progression and career advancement are actively encouraged and a full structured training program will be provided. Indeed two thirds of our management team started their careers at CIA.
- 25 days plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days by length of service.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free staff car parking on site
- Our social committee arranges events to offer all a chance to mix and socialise outside of work.
- Profit Related Bonus Scheme (upon qualification)
- Spot Bonus scheme
- Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year Scheme and Length of Service Recognition.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly