Purchase Ledger Clerk
1 day left
- Full Time
Purchase Ledger Clerk, Chipping Warden
AutoXP, a provider of integrated support services to automotive brands, are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team based in Chipping Warden, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
AutoXP is the premier provider in our sector of the automotive industry and is retained by leading automotive manufacturers to manage all aspects of their experiential marketing and test drive fleets for activity in the corporate, VIP, PR, and journalist sector. We represent many of the most desired brands in the automotive industry and our employees must do the same. The Company sees the operation of a demonstrator fleet as a specific enhancement to the overall sales and marketing activity undertaken by both the manufacturer and franchised dealers. The demonstration experience is the ultimate sales aid.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role will be working as part of a small team and will assist the accounts function, record and monitor its creditors and provide any information required by the Finance Controller.
Key responsibilities of our Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Processing Invoices
- Supplier reconciliations
- BAC’s payment runs
- Petty cash
- Fuel card transaction download
- Ordering ad hoc items (stationery, cleaning materials)
- Paying Toll Charges
- Paying Penalty Charge Notifications
- Dealing with Post
- Other ad-hoc duties
To become our Purchase Ledger Clerk you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum 1 year’s previous experience in a Purchase Ledger role
- Good working IT knowledge, specifically MS Office applications, inc. Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to all levels, both internally and externally
- Good time management, with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks and escalate issues where appropriate
- Highly self-motivated with strong ability to multi-task
- Hardworking team player, with a willingness to learn
- Experience of using Sage is desirable
Chipping Warden is commutable from Banbury, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Chipping Norton, Brackley, Bicester and surrounding areas.
Interested? Please click ‘apply’ below today to become our Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly