2 days left
- Full Time
Title: Brand Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Salary: £40k - £50k depending on skills/experience - Plus competitive benefits package
Hours: Permanent / full time
Location: Based North Lincs.
To implement a brand review and realignment exercise driving the brands strategic direction and vision.
To drive the strategy through a marketing multi-platform approach, whilst collaborating with a variety of internal teams and agency partners.
Key Result Areas:
* Redefine the brand strategy for our Heritage own label range.
* Identify specific marketing tactics built on consumer, retailer, and consumer insights to deliver outstanding results for the business.
* Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the Heritage brand, competitive, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand's equity and marketplace performance.
* Work closely with the trade and category teams to champion the right product range for the Heritage brand to meet commercial brand goals
* Work with the quality assurance and technical teams you will be the champion for innovative brand packaging with a continuous improvement approach developing leading edge packaging solutions from concept to commercialisation.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Drive consumer understanding and insights into existing feeling for the Heritage brand.
* Define our Heritage customer needs, attitudes and values in order to develop better and more impactful Heritage brand experiences.
* Manage complex development projects using the appropriate management tools and processes to deliver on time, quality, cost and ensuring the company complies with all legal requirements.
* Lead packaging research and development from concept to reality.
* Analyse packaging costs, manufacturing and technical implications of proposed concepts for compatibility, developing and maintaining packaging specifications.
* Work collaboratively with external design and creative agencies to deliver a successful Heritage brand into the convenience market.
* Engage, inspire and galvanize the organization around the Heritage brand vision, position and strategies so they are clear in how to bring them to life in their respective areas of functional expertise.
* Provide identity standards and give colleagues the incentives and tools to become effective brand champions.
* Ensure consistent, on-time execution of all Heritage brand related projects across all marketing disciplines.
* Effectively orchestrate workflow and resources in order to develop plans and execute projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long term marketing strategy for the business.
* Deliver and develop the brand promise, brand vision, brand position, brand architecture and in turn achieve the overarching business goals for the compnay.
* Manage the day-to-day activities associated with Heritage marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
* Work collaboratively with the wider marketing team to ensure their brand remains relevant to its audience and that all initiatives support the overarching brand promise.
* Research consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas to invest based upon consumer needs and spending habits.
* Review channel and customer-specific point-of-purchase plans and provide effective feedback on its consistency with the overall brand plan.
* Develop monthly and quarterly reports for management.
Skills and Competencies:
* Previous experience in a Brand Manager role within retail, FMCG or a consumer facing organisation is preferred.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills, a positive influence across stakeholders with experience of managing design agencies and photographers, taking others with you through passion, reason and belief
* Energetic and passionate about brand marketing
* Dedicated team players with a 'can do' attitude
* Brand commercial experience is highly desirable
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Solid experience of budget management control
* Excellent presentation skills
* Experience in managing multi-team members/department
* Proven experience in effectively managing, directing and growing relationships with third-party agencies and outside suppliers
* Excellent project management, analytical, budgetary and negotiation skills
* Educated to a Marketing Degree level or equivalent desirable
* Membership of a relevant institution would be advantageous
Please click 'Apply' below to continue your application.
Please note this job description details the key areas of the role but is not exhaustive. The job description is subject to review and amendment in line with the needs of the business.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly