Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor – Senior Parking Host (AWDO-P2883)
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader with excellent Customer Service and Team Leadership skills required for a European Company based in London.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
BASIC SALARY: £10.40 per hour
BONUS PAYMENTS: There is the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7 and Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: Averaging 42.11 Hours per Week, working four on four off shifts from 0700 hours to 1900 hours
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader that has excellent customer service and team leading / supervisory / management skills.
Working as the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will provide support, training and guidance to the Car Park Teams based in the London area, ensuring the Team are providing a safe and secure environment for Customer vehicles.
As the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will need a full drivers licence, excellent customer service and communication skills.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- In addition to your Parking Host role, you will also provide support to the Area Manager & Operations Manager at sites within the London cluster
- Coach colleagues on delivery of Customer service, to maximise interface with parkers
- Ensure the Company’s brand & image is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure all staff across the cluster are trained in new procedures & processes
- Ensure customer complaints and/or incidents are documented, reported, acknowledged, reviewed, and closed within set timeframes
- Review local systems & procedures in response to customer needs
- Actively contribute to site business plan and review meetings, completing all tasks assigned by the Area Manager / Operations Manager on time
- Deliver team-training targets via Active training plans with quarterly reviews
- Maintain high operational standards
- Fully implement all Clean & Safe plans, ensuring 100% compliance
- Report and monitor all faulty equipment, facilities and/or signage
- Ensure full compliance with ISO, H&S procedures & audits
- Update daily site data for handover and put actions in place to address any issues
- Monitor and pass on, any local competitor activity information to the Area Manager
- Support training and development for your Cluster Team
- Follow HR procedures with your Cluster Team
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a supervisory / team lead / management role
- Facilities maintenance experience preferred but not essential
- Proven ability to consistently deliver Best Practices
- A common sense, practical and can do approach
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work (occasional cover for night shifts will be required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor – Senior Parking Host (AWDO-P2883)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly