We are looking for a Y4 Teacher from December 2016 until July 2017 to teach in a medium sized Primary based in Widnes. This role is initially working across the last 2 terms of the academic year but has the very real possibility of turning permanent for the right teacher.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week, we pride ourselves on finding the right match for our candidates.
To apply for this role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have current experience in lower key stage 2
- Be willing to commit themselves to the school and their commitment to be the best
Unfortunately the school has indicated they will only consider fully qualified teachers will considered for this position.
In reward for your hard work we will provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free CPD
- Dedicated consultants on call 24 hours a day
- Pension schemes
- Adherence to AWR
- Access to Randstad's national portfolio of clients if looking to relocate
All positions are subject to acceptable references and DBS check.