Are you an experienced Catering or Hospitality professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting for an Assistant Manager and are looking for individuals just like you!
bb’s have proudly been serving our loyal customers and have grown from strength to strength since our inception, with now have over 50 cafes in the UK and Ireland. We are currently going through some exciting new changes and now have a fantastic opportunity available to expand our managerial team in our brand new store, based at the Crawley Shopping Centre.
Assistant Manager responsibilities:
Joining our talented team at our new branch in Crawley, the Assistant Manager will assist in heading up the team and dealing with any customer enquiries or complaints. The role will also involve helping to bake our signature muffins and snacks. You will also be:
- Supporting the Store Manager
- Maximising sales and profit
- Minimising waste and theft
- Controlling wage costs within targets
- Supporting a highly organised and professional workforce
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Supporting promotions and special events to maximise sales
- Relief Manager for other premises where necessary
- Any other adhoc tasks and required.
The ideal Assistant Manager:
In order to be successful for this Assistant Manager position, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and possess excellent customer service skills. Previous experience within a Hospitality, Catering or Coffee shop background is essential. You will also need:
- Good management skills.
- Highly organised, influential and a strong motivator.
- Good leadership and training skills
- Good command of the English Language.
This is a very fast paced environment in which the successful candidate will be sometimes dealing with stressful situations alongside serving customers and adhering to required timeframes. Ideally you will have solid experience of dealing with food and beverages in a face to face customer environment.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Assistant Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.