English Teacher - South Lakes - January 2017
Teacher of English (Maternity)
January 2017 (FTC)
We are seeking to appoint a temporary teacher of English, able to teach from KS3 to A level for a Secondary School in Cumbria. This is for a period of 2 full terms to summer 2017
Students at the school are in mixed ability classes so patience and a creative approach to teaching is required to keep them engaged. The staff values each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
* Excellent development opportunities
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
* Excellent working environment
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* QTS or NQT status
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
* A team player who engages in shared responsibility for achieving excellence
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum
* Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
* Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
Please call Jon Wade on 01772 259966 for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org