Primary Teacher/Key Stage 2
We are seeking a class teacher for a large Barnsley school for a position starting in January. The school has a good rating from Ofsted and the successful applicant will play an important part in the school's strategic aims.
- Access to CPD courses and training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Well serviced transport links
- The opportunity to work with motivated and inspired pupils
If you are keen to contribute to the continued growth of the school in a proactive and professional manner, we ask that you have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS);
* Experience of teaching the whole Key Stage 2 curriculum;
* Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels;
* Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility.
- Work alongside colleagues in the same year group;
- Engage and motivate children;
- Set high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour through school;
- Inspire and support teachers to be good or better;
- Being involved in all aspects of school life;
- Communicate effectively with parents and carers.
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and your enthusiasm can make a difference then don't hesitate, apply today.