1 day left
- Full Time
ADS Group is the national trade association for the UK’s Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space industries. We are recruiting a new Sales Administrator to support the sales team and be responsible for assisting and driving the entire sales administration process.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing global industry, where the UK is recognised leader.
Based in Farnborough and reporting to the Head of Sales & Sponsorship, your primary duties will include;
- Supporting the Sales team
- Processing bookings
- Raising invoices
- Chasing PO’s and credit card details
- Manning the Enquiry line
- Handling and fielding calls as appropriate both in the build up to and during the show live days.
- Assisting with the sales of a number of events
- Liaising with exhibitors, contractors, visitors and stakeholders.
The role requires someone who is able to manage administration processes confidently, in order to efficiently provide administrative support to the Sales and Event Management team.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Can-do attitude with the ability to work flexibly as part of a team
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not mandatory
How to apply
To apply, or for more information, e-mail Donna.Dooler@adsgroup.org.uk
All applicants should e-mail a CV and covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly