Mental Health Support Worker Vacancy in Bristol - PMVA Exp.
Newcross Healthcare is working in partnership with a mental health service provider that supports adults with mental health conditions in rehabilitation, assessment or step down settings.
We are looking for experienced mental health support workers who hold a PMVA qualification gained or renewed within the last year to work in the Bristol area.
Newcross Healthcare has been providing excellent quality care staff to nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for nearly 20 years. We pride ourselves on employing only the very best, experienced care staff and ensuring our clients receive the highest quality care.
If you share our values of protecting dignity, promoting well-being and working in a person-centred manner at all times, we can offer you flexible hours that fit around family and other work commitments.
As a Newcross Support Worker, we can offer you:
- Salary of up to £14.66/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Criminal record check (DBS) check cost refunded after initial joining period
- Uniform and training available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced mental health support workers with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
To apply for this position you will need to have the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a mental health environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- PMVA qualified gained or renewed in the last 12 months.
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a support worker job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.