An International Award winning Caravan Manufacturer based in Wareham who provide bespoke holiday homes which are of unique quality & affordable are a small but friendly manufacturer who are currently expanding their Aftercare team to provide a stronger more effective service to their customers.
• To represent the company in delivering field based customer service and product repair, you will have excellent communication and customer care skills.
• The Aftersales Engineer will be responsible for visiting customers across the UK and rectifying any manufacturing or warranty issues or faults working closely with the customer service team.
• The Aftersales Engineer will aim to strive for a first time fix for all jobs visited using knowledge to overcome simple and complex jobs.
• The Aftersales Engineer will be able to confidently explain to customers what work will need to be carried out ensuring the customer is left with peace of mind and confidence in the company’s abilities.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures for example, ensuring that the engineer vehicle is kept well stocked and well presented at all times, submitting weekly company expenses on time clearly and concisely, submitting clear and concise service engineer job cards for jobs attended etc.
The Aftersales Engineer will need to:
• Have sound experience working a similar role or in a maintenance / furniture fitting type role.
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation and with customers with a good level of written and spoken English.
• A good background in Customer Service handling.
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving capability.
• Demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm for the task in hand.
• Full clean driving license.
Competitive salary based on experience with 22 day’s holiday plus bank holidays & Company contributory pension. Hours are 39 hours basic worked flexible as the needs of the business and requirements of the job. Occasional weekend working may be required.
Full tool kit and equipment for you to carry out repairs to a high standard are provided, this includes fully stocked van, mobile phone & uniform.
Our client also offers on-going product training and full technical support. Full onsite training will be provided at the Wareham Factory.
If you have the skills that they are looking for please apply online for this Aftersales Engineer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Aftersales Engineer role and to follow further instructions if applicable.