Customer Care Supervisor
Customer Care Supervisor – Join our award winning company!
£18K-£21K Per Annum + Bonus
Our client in Hereford, is looking for a Customer Care Supervisor who will take ownership of their clients and ensure they ONLY receive the very best care and support.
Are you a Passionate and Vibrant person who always goes the extra mile for their clients?
If so we would love to hear from you to discuss our exciting vacancy.
Do you want to work in an environment where you are supported and encouraged to deliver quality care, can develop and be an integral member of the team?
You will take ownership of your clients by meeting them and getting to know them personally. You will remain in constant contact with our clients coordinating and performing regular reviews and quality assurance checks to ensure that the care delivered always remains at the highest level and they are 100% happy with the service provided.
Responsibilities for our Customer Care Supervisor include:
- Understand the core needs of new and existing clients
- Carry out Assessments and Reviews and document Care needs and Risks accurately
- Ensure that clients are happy with the care they receive
- Ensure that our Home Care Assistants are well supported and are providing the care the client needs
- Ensure documentation meets relevant standards by conducting regular audits.
- Identify additional staff training needs
Person Specification for our Customer Care Supervisor:
- Experience of delivering Home Care Services to people living in their own homes at Supervisory level
- Be a true team player who thrives in working in a fast paced environment
- Full Driving Licence and access to your own transport is essential
- Be well presented
- Participate in the Out of Hours rota
- IT literate
This Customer Care Supervisor job would suit applicants commuting from Ross On Wye, Wormbridge, Leominster, Hereford, Kilpeck, Didley and all surrounding areas of Herefordshire.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please click on Apply and we will contact you to discuss your application.