Nursery Room Manager
Busy Bees is a blend of YOUR talent AND innovation adding too our high quality of child care and education.
Post: Nursery Room Manager
Location: Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AB
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £15,184 - £18,304 per annum (salary scale dependent upton experience)
Busy Bees in Holmes Chapel is a lovely purpose built nursery split over two levels. We cater for children aged 0-5 years and offer 5 bright, spacious and welcoming rooms which are fully equipped with a wide range of toys, the children have access to a main garden area which has its very own Veggie Patch! We are ideally situated close to Holmes Chapel town centre, a 2 minute walk to the train station, 5 minute drive from junction 18 of the M6 and there are frequent bus services that operate close to the nursery.
As a Nursery Room Manager, there is a duty of care for all our children and overall management within the room. We are looking to find a leader, motivator and a child practitioner eager to add to our creative environment and to be passionate about the care and comfort given to our children. All our staff have impeccable interpersonal skills, good organisers and are strong communicators. Most of our Nursery managers and Area Managers started as practitioners at our nurseries and progressed their career further with us.
We offer a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy nursery team.