A career with Busy Bees is buzzing with potential!
Post: Nursery Nurse
Location: Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AB
Contract: Full & Part Time vacancies available, Permanent Contract
Salary: Subject to qualifications and experience
Busy Bees in Holmes Chapel is a lovely purpose built nursery split over two levels. We cater for children aged 0-5 years and offer 5 bright, spacious and welcoming rooms which are fully equipped with a wide range of toys, the children have access to a main garden area which has its very own Veggie Patch! We are ideally situated close to Holmes Chapel town centre, a 2 minute walk to the train station, 5 minute drive from junction 18 of the M6 and there are frequent bus services that operate close to the nursery.
It really is child’s play…
No two days are the same at a nursery, working in childcare offers a fun and varied working day. Ultimately, our Nursery Nurses have responsibility for all the children placed in their care to safeguard and promote the child’s welfare. There is a need for a good team player and the communication of ideas and fresh learning through play activities are always appreciated. Listening, questioning, understanding and responding to what is being communicated by children are of prime importance for our children and those caring for them.
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme/auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy nursery team.