Deputy Store Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client's journey
Our client makes gear to keep you protected and comfortable in the world's wildest places. From performance clothing to shoes and luggage they have created a range that is all you need and nothing you don't. From their original and iconic "Bags Trousers" to their latest innovations everything is built on the original design principles that were conceived around a kitchen table in North Yorkshire forty years ago. That is what still makes them unique.
They just make gear that delights their customers and delivers on their promise.
Your next destination
The ideal candidate will use their past experiences to support the manager in all areas of the store management, engage the shop team in driving all aspects of the shop performance whilst maintaining their reputation for outstanding quality and customer service.
Main duties of the role consist of assisting the shop manager to:
What will you need?
To fulfil this exciting role you will possess excellent Retail Management skills, which you will have gained within a retail environment, ideally within the outdoor industry.
You will also have the following qualities:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to challenge others to improve their performance
- Skills to train and delegate effectively
- Time Management Skills
- AND ideally, you will have a passion for outdoor travel adventure.
What's in it for you?
- Clothing allowance
- 50% discount on their clothing
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Bikes through the government ride to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Fantastic e-learning and development programmes
To apply for the role of Deputy Store Manager, please click on the Apply button and follow the short application procedure.
Apply for Deputy Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly