Fraud Team Member
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions.
We are currently recruiting for Fraud Team Members to join our existing teams in Coventry. We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with Full Time positions available.
The Fraud Team Member role is responsible for liaising with our clients customer base regarding transactions on their account/s that have been deemed potentially fraudulent or the customer feels is fraudulent. The team member will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience during any contact they have with the customer, and they will also be responsible for arranging new cards to be issued in cases where fraud has been confirmed.
Fraud Team Member key responsibilities:
- Operating various prevention schemes to identify cases of attempted fraud in order to minimise loss to the client
- Contacting customers to establish authenticity of transactions, following correct internal procedure
- Adopting appropriate questioning techniques to deal with card holders
- Handling queries to the satisfaction of the customer and the department
- Taking appropriate preventative action in order to minimise losses to the client
- Collating, updating and maintenance of departmental records/databases to ensure company and client requirements are met.
- Resolution of non-technical queries
The ideal Fraud Team Member candidate will:
- Have previous contact centre experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Have credit card/ banking industry experience
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team
Fraud Team Member benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits –
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Health Shield Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our Fraud Team Member!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.