Customer Service Advisor
TSYS Managed Services are currently recruiting for Full Time Customer Service Advisors to join our existing teams in Coventry. We are offering a competitive salary per annum plus excellent benefits.
The Customer Service Advisor role is responsible for delivering superior performance and a first class customer experience for our specialist clients, for their customers and for our colleagues. Team members work with the support of Knowledge Experts and Team Managers to achieve predefined targets and KPI’s. The role will involve inbound and/or outbound roles.
TSYS Managed Services has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. We operate from two UK locations, Milton Keynes and Coventry, and from Barneveld in the Netherlands.
Customer Service Advisor key responsibilities:
- Processing debit card payments
- Providing assistance with balance requests, password set up and all general customer requests for information concerning the product
- Dealing with all complaints in accordance with the internal complaints procedure
- Logging any resolved complaints or escalating and unresolved complaints
- Escalating any potential problems and feedback from customers to the management team
- Resolution of non-technical queries
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will:
- Have previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent using a PC/keyboard
- Be enthusiastic and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team
Customer Service Advisor Working Hours:
- A number of shift patterns are available, so you’ll need to be prepared to work a 40 hour week any time between the hours of 8am - 10pm Monday to Sunday.
Customer Service Advisor benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our Customer Service Advisor!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.