HR Manager (FMCG)
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Tayto Group has a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager (FMCG) to join the team based in Corby. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum. Working hours are 40 hrs per week Monday – Friday.
Over the past ten years our family owned company has grown from strength to strength since the acquisition of major brands including Golden Wonder, Real Crisps, Mr Porky, Jonathan Crisp and Midland Snacks. This has confirmed our place as the third largest snack manufacturer in the UK.
As the HR Manager (FMCG), you will provide a complete and effective generalist personnel service to site management and employees, in order to underpin the site business plan and to achieve the optimum utilisation of manpower resources, in line with Company and site personnel policies.
Duties of the HR Manager (FMCG) include
- To be accountable for the management and implementation of Company personnel policies, procedures and the site manpower plan to contribute to the meeting of site objectives and KPI’s, ensuring legislative requirements are met.
- To direct and manage the recruitment and selection of all staff on site, in conjunction with the management team, in accordance with organisational development plans, authorised budgets and employment legislation.
- To drive the creation of a positive employee relations climate, and participate in all trade union negotiations.
- To encourage the development of an informed and involved workforce through an effective company employee communication process.
- To own the site HR computer system (Timeware), becoming the site expert, able to provide accurate analytics as required by both internal and external customers.
- To co-ordinate all personnel administration providing quality service to all departments.
- To develop, implement and monitor the site resourcing plan, ensuring that employee targeted attendance levels are achieved and that wages and salaries are competitive in the area/region.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the HR Manager (FMCG)
- Level 3 CIPD (or similar) with a min of 5 years experience at HR Officer level in an FMCG environment.
- Experience of recruitment processes and selection interviewing.
- Experience of Trade Union negotiations.
- Tenacity and strength of character.
- Planning and Organisation (of resources, work, projects, HR team).
- Leadership / Team working.
- Written and Spoken communication / Presentational Skills.
- Certificate of Training & Development Practice (or equivalent).
- IOSH Managing Safely Certificate (or equivalent).
- Qualified in Thomas International psychometric testing.
- Preferably currently operating at this level in a similar role.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Tayto Group is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our HR Manager (FMCG) – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the third largest snack manufacturer in the UK.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.