Job Title: Team Leader
Location: Potters Bar
Would you love the opportunity to make a real difference to our Service Users lives? Would you say your best traits were your positivity, friendliness and innovativeness? How would you like to work in a person-centred environment where you can utilise these attributes within a company offering career progression, competitive earnings and excellent training?
Offering a superior service within Adults Residential Care nationwide, a warm welcome awaits you at our organisation.
Due to expansion, we are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Supported Living Team Leader to lead our established Supported Living Site in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire. working 37.5 hours per week.
Morven House is a 9 bedded service specialising in autism for young adults set in large grounds in Potters Bar which is in its fifth year of service.
Morven House is easily accessible by bus and rail links with a well-established size team.
The main purpose of the role as a Team Leader is to ensure that the individual needs of people we support are met to the highest standard. To support the Service manager to ensure that staff are trained to meet the needs of the people we support and their training complies with the are Quality Commission Standards.
* To work flexibly over a 7-day period to meet the needs of the service and to ensure the quality of service provisions can be monitored.
* To support the Service Manager in ensuring that the service is compliant and exceeds the standards of the Care Quality Commission.
* To ensure all health and safety checks are carried out as specified and to report any concerns to the Service Manager.
* To assist the Service Manager, I completing accurate management reports/payroll on a monthly basis.
* To ensure that you read and implement all policies and procedures and that the staff team adhere to these and to report any concerns to other service manager
* to maintain own training and development to ensure skills are maintained to meet the role.
* To assist in the interviews of new support staff and to ensure that people we support are actively involved in this process.
* We provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
* We provide superb FREE training to achieve qualifications in Social Care
* We have a proven progression path, most of those who started as Support Workers are now Residential Managers
* We offer competitive rates of pay, along with an impressive benefits package including an employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday purchase scheme, childcare vouchers, special retail discount vouchers, stakeholder pension scheme and much more!
* We offer apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to get into the sector
We have numerous shift patterns available nationwide, including permanent or bank positions, if you are caring, compassionate and a good communicator and would like to commit to the first stage of the process, get in touch today!
Due to the nature of the role, we will pay for you to complete an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, prior to starting with us.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' below. Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 working days.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES