Year 1 Teacher
Are you an enthusiastic KS1 teacher who's looking for the next step in their career?
Are you looking for work from January 2017? We may have the perfect role for you...
Our school on the outskirts of Hull has high expectations for their children in terms of both personal and academic achievements. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents.
This position is initially temporary but could become permanent for the right person.
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Excellent development opportunities
* On-site cycle storage & parking
* Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Excellent classroom management and inter-personal skills
* Very strong English and Maths skills
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then please apply today!
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.