Year 4/5 Teacher
2 days left
- Full Time
Excited about an opportunity to take the next step in your teaching career? Do you have a passion for working with children to help them succeed? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a fun and exciting primary school in a lovely village in the East Riding of Yorkshire. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents.
The role is a 0.5 job share to cover a maternity leave - the school are looking for someone to start at the end of November 2016.
The headteacher and school staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
* On-site cycle storage & parking
* Spacious and modern staff-room
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
* Excellent working environment
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* QTS or NQT status
* A teacher who is passionate about developing learners through creative curriculum
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Excellent classroom management and inter-personal skills
* Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then please don't hesitate to apply today!
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Year 4/5 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly