Fire Alarm Engineer / Maintenance / Installation Engineer
Job Title: Fire Alarm Engineer
Location: Office based in Cambridgeshire with work from Cambridgeshire to London (no out of hours call out)
Salary: £28k-£35k per annum dependant on experience
The company is a well-respected business based in Cambridgeshire specialising in Fire and Safety Equipment, training and service. They are looking to recruit an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer to cover Cambridgeshire and London.
Support customers with their fire detection products to the highest possible standard.
- Must have knowledge of Conventional & Addressable systems
- Must have experience in wireless fire alarms, and knowledge of fire extinguishers would be desirable but not essential
- Should be confident in fault finding, installations & general maintenance
- Must be a team player
- Good communication skills required.
- Must have full UK driving licence.
- Company Healthcare
- Company van
- Company mobile.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Fire Alarm Engineer, Alarm Engineer, Engineer, Installation, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Repair Technician, Mobile Engineer, Electrical Field Service Engineer, Installation Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer will also be considered for this role.