Cover Supervisor Required in Fleetwood
Cover Supervisor needed in Fleetwood
- Cover supervisor required for short term day to day work (we work around the hours and days you can do)
- This role will involve taking responsibility for lessons with an absent teacher
- Work will be set for students; your role will be to ensure the work is completed and to manage the student's behaviour in line with the schools policy.
- There is no requirement to be familiar with the subjects you cover as you are not required to teach.
- When no cover is required you will support one of the schools departments providing additional support.
About the school/child:
We work with a variety of different Secondary schools with in the local area providing short and long term emergency cover. You will be working with a number of different pupils working across Key Stage 3 & 4. Applications are welcomed from candidates who have at least a minimum of 3 months experience of working with children or young adults.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV or complete our online pre registration form.
If we feel your CV matches the requirements of this position or other positions we are currently working on, we will;
- Call you at a convenient time to discuss your CV and experience
- Invite you to attend a registration with Randstad Education at our Preston Office
- If shortlisted, invite you to attend an interview at the school.
In order to apply for this position you must hold a clear DBS check or make an application for a new check. We also require 2 strong references, one of which must be from your most recent employer or education establishment.
If you are successful Randstad Education will support you throughout your role, this will include;
- Weekly payments without the need for timesheets
- Competitive daily payment rates
- Pension contributions
- Regular recorded feedback which can be used to build on your CV for your next position
- Access to our local, national and international job vacancies.