Salary: £8.44 p/h
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for three Warehouse Operatives to join our expanding team based in Redditch on a fixed term basis until January 2017. In return we can offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Established in 1998, we are a family owned distribution company dealing with food and consumer goods using ambient, chilled & frozen transportation.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for carrying out all picking duties within our chilled warehouse.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Order picking using correct procedures
- Use of relevant MHE (mechanical handling equipment) including pump trucks
- Use of a hand scanner and warehouse management systems.
- Build working relationships with colleagues both within the department and throughout the company.
- Awareness and promotion of Health and Safety regulations for your department.
The Warehouse Operative would ideally have:
- Current MHE licences or previous experience with MHE, e.g. PPT, counterbalance (preferred but not essential)
- Experience of using hand scanners / warehouse management systems beneficial
- An ability to work unsupervised to the required standard
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- An ability to be flexibility with hours / shifts
- Exceptional communication skills
Role #1: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 10am – 9pm
Role #2: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday; 10am – 9pm
Role #3: Wednesday - Saturday; 10am – 9pm
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Warehouse Operatives role, then please apply now!