Fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Magical Maths has an exciting new opportunity for an Area Manager to join the award winning children's education franchise covering the Leicestershire and Northamptonshire areas. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of OTE £35,000 + company phone, laptop and petrol expenses.
We provide fun and exciting after school clubs and in school workshops to primary schools all across the UK. This role has become available due to the expansion of the organisation.
Managing the Leicestershire and Northamptonshire territory, you will be responsible for building and managing a large team of maths tutors to run the clubs and workshops in your area, hitting sales targets, maintaining brand standards and growing and expanding your territory.
Key Responsibilities of the Area Manager
- Recruit and train the required team of Maths tutors
- Monitor and manage tutors to brand standard delivery of clubs
- Regularly visit clubs to support tutors and offer additional training where needed
- Perform assemblies in schools to promote the clubs and follow up to increase sign ups in clubs
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers
- Manage the stock of club resources, ensuring kits are distributed to tutors on time and re-order when necessary
- Keep accurate records of clubs, parents and staff on CMS
- Prepare weekly reports to be submitted to the National Business Development Manager
- Attend daily conference calls and weekly meetings with National Business Development Manager
Before you decide whether to apply for the Area Manager role, please answer the below questions. Are you:
- Committed to the role?
- Confident and comfortable under pressure with the ability to solve problems and urgent situations?
- Do you have strong management skills with the ability to recognise staff strengths and weaknesses and use them to the advantage of the business?
- Do you have strong communication skills to liaise with staff, schools and parents in a friendly and professional manner while upholding the values of the business?
- Are you highly confident in business development?
- Are you absolutely motivated to be able to ensure targets are met and exceeded where possible?
If you were able to answer ‘yes’ to all of the above skills, then this may be your dream role!
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive a basic salary plus commission, a company phone and laptop, and 22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays. You will also be joining a company that offers real opportunity for growth and career development.
The successful Area Manager will spend much of their time on the road and should be comfortable with travelling across Leicestershire and Northamptonshire; you will receive petrol expenses.
If you think you have the skills and experience for our Area Manager role, please apply today. Ensure you include in your covering letter why you would be the ideal person for this role.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.