1 day left
- Full Time
Location: Battersea, London - United Kingdom
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Working hours: Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.30pm
Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
As one of the leading Natural Stone manufacturers and suppliers, who offers our customers a wide choice of the highest quality marble, granite and limestone products and service for both the interior and the exterior of the house. We are looking to expand our fast-growing and long established company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a Stone CNC Sawyer to join our team.
As a sawyer you will be required to run our masonry saws including CNC to accurately cut a variety of materials including marble, granite, limestone and slate.
The candidate should have a minimum of 1 year experience in operating a CNC Saw, cutting stone.
The successful candidate should know/be able to:
- Cut different types of Natural and Manmade stone
- Read drawings and plans
- Follow and adhering to Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Quality control to ensure high standards are met.
- You will need to be a dynamic worker with the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Be accurate with dimensions.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Sawyer/CNC Operator role, then please apply now!
Apply for Sawyer/CNC Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly