Primary Teacher Nottingham
KS2 Primary Teacher - Nottingham, Bramcote
£100 - £168 per day
Permanent, full time, starting January
Do you need a change? Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking to join your next school in time for the new year? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is an outstanding school in the Bramcote area of Nottingham. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents.
The role is initially temporary but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
- Competitive rates of pay
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS or NQT status
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200