FINTEC recruit is seeking an UI Developer for a contract position based in Edinburgh Day rate approx. £220.00. You will have at least 4 years experience of providing services across multiple client sites.
The ideal candidate for the Application Design Architect will have:
- To complete the work packages assigned with all the quality processes followed.
- Ensure UI guidelines, safety guidelines and Accessibility and Usability guidelines are followed.
- To implement the change requests or to fix the bugs reported from team.
- Progress reporting to PM and raise issues promptly to avoid delay on progress.
- To help team to resolve technical issues, guiding the team.
- Report any project related issues to your PM/TL before it gets escalated to the client.
- Follow the project coding standards to develop HTML.
- Be pro-active in resolving technical issues.
- Ensure that all comments raised on your code during the review are closed.
- Ensure that the work-package is unit tested only after the code review (and the actions arising thereof) is completed
- Ensure any code written is self-reviewed against standards and guidelines before submitting to tech lead for review.
- aim to reduce number of review comments over time.
- Ensure that the work-package is unit tested only after the code review (and the actions arising thereof) is completed.
The Idea Candidate will have the following skills
Java Server Faces 2.0/2.1/2.2
- Rich Faces 4.0
- JQuery & JPP 6.0 (Porlets, Inter-Portlets communication)
- UI/Web Design on large Programmes
- XML/HTTP experience in UI/Web Design on large Programmes
- Java Development experience (Java EE, Java, J2EE, Apache CXF, SOAP, RESTful & Jboss Fuse)
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2684.
FINTEC recruit specialise in IT & Technology and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International