Application Design Architect
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Application Design Architect for a contract position based in Edinburgh.Day rate approx. £280.00. To produce detailed, low level designs for key system functionality, adhering to the architecture and engineering principles of the project. There will also be some expectation of involvement in the future architecture direction of the project
The ideal candidate for the Application Design Architect will have:
- Production of documentation which adequately describes use case implementation, engineering patterns, services.
- Application of object orientated analysis and design principles and SOA principles.
- Working with the RedHat technology stack (Portal, Fuse ESB, BRMS).
- Working with and contributing to the domain model and object relational mapping integration.
- Ensuring the code produced adheres to an acceptable standard by working with the build teams and mentoring when required.
- Identifying any potential issues and providing feedback to the business analysts and product owners.
The Idea Candidate will have the following skills
- Experience in object orientated analysis and design.
- Knowledge of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, Open JPA and appropriately modelling data.
- Core Java knowledge and a minimum of 8 years commercial experience working with Java.
- Experience of producing system documentation involving UML, use case diagrams, class diagrams.
- Knowledge of JSF, preferably v2.2 Rich Faces.
- Java web services experience, contract first development using Apache CXF.
- Ability to mentor technical colleagues and review work.
- Communication skills appropriate for technical walkthroughs and also product owner workshops.
- Experience in BPMN 2.0 and business rules.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2683.
FINTEC recruit specialise in IT & Technology and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International