Postformer / Joiner, Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside / Lancashire
Permanent Night Shift : 20.00-06.00 Monday to Thursday.
The successful candidate will;
- Have at least 1 years experience in spraying, post forming or joinery skills
- Experience in producing and fitting fire doors an advantage
- Spray laminate and core materials.
- Lay up sprayed parts using Jigs or by hand.
- Use of adhesives to enable postforming.
- Set and use postforming machines to produce various profiles.
- Trim excess laminate from postformed panels using hand routers.
- Produce joints for worktops using hand router and Biscuit joint power tool.
- Fine finish products with hand tools such as hand router, Hand Plane, File and Sanding Blocks.
- Adhere to Safe Work System and H&S Controls
- Able to work in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Experience on a Homag throughfeed postformer would be an advantage
Rates of Pay:
Starting rates of pay are dependant upon experience.
All successful candidates will be required to work a 3 month probation period after which, if the candidate has achieved the desired standard, the rate of pay will increase to :
Probationary Training Rate Day Shift: £10.26 per hour
Probationary Training Rate Night Shift: £11.37 per hour
Full Operator Rate Day Shift: £11.33 per hour
Full Operator Rate Night Shift: £12.80 per hour
Holidays: 33 days per annum, Excellent Pension Scheme, Health Cash Plan.
Closing Date: 25th November 2016
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to candidates seeking roles in the following: Joiner Joinery Postformer Warrington St Helens Wigan Aston in Makerfield Manchester Lancashire