£18k - £21k D.O.E+ excellent overtime opportunities + bonus + pension
Our client has identified an excellent opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Wrapper to join their growing team based at their workshop in Greengates, Bradford.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be joining a growing team with excellent career opportunities; additionally you will have the required skills and experience to thrive within this role.
• Minimum of 2 years experience installing vinyl to vehicles or come from an Automotive background
• 3M approved preferable
• Full clean UK driving license
• Reliable & flexible
• Available to work overtime, weekends and travel throughout the UK, as required with the needs of the business
• Suitable skills include Vehicle Wrapper, Vinyl Installer, Vehicle Graphics Installer, Automotive Engineer, Decal, Graphic Applicator, Mechanic
A bit more about the company
With 12 years industry experience, they work with a range of businesses and individuals ranging from luxury vehicle owners to national brands. A friendly and close-knit team, they take pride and enjoy what they do.
This role will suit an experienced Vehicle Wrapper who is looking to join a well established business who have an exciting future ahead as they continue to grow and in turn offering opportunities for all the team to development.
Why join us?
• Excellent starting salary D.O.E + overtime
• Pension scheme
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Optional mobile phone contract
• Frequent team building activities throughout the year
• Foodie Fridays – team takeaways and tasty treats!
• Reward schemes for performance and years in service
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Vehicle Wrapper role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application. You must be eligible to work in the UK.