Whether you are looking for work for one day or week or all five, we have the right opportunity for you. We are looking for teachers who want to hit the ground running from September 2016 . As a KS2 specialist, you will not only have experience teaching in this field but have through knowledge of the Key stage 2 curriculum
We are currently recruiting for a number of Supply Teaching vacancies on behalf of schools in the Somerset area. As such we require qualified teachers to fill a wide range of vacancies - emergency, day to day, short and long term.
The Primary team here at Randstad is made up of myself Lauren Samways and Marie Aldred. Together with over 70 Primary Schools in the local area, supporting a vast amount of Teachers and TA's in their search for day to day, contract and also permanent work. We work in partnership together and ensure we dedicate our time to make sure that our recruitment choices are the best for both our candidates and clients alike.
Benefits of working for Randstad;
- £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us.
- Large client network - We are currently working with over 60 schools in the local area so we can find a school that suits you
- Flexible working shifts to suit your work life balance
- Free access to CPD/Training events such as Team Teach courses which will help you stand out in the current market
- 24/7 on call access so we can ensure you get out to work as soon as possible
- Specialist market knowledge so we can find the right match for you
Whether you're looking to work on a day to day basis to work around your other commitments or you're looking for something long term for continuity, we can help you.
Please click apply now or alternatively call Lauren Samways in the Bristol office on 0117 929 9882 if interested and you would like more information. DBS, reference and child safety checks applicable.