Are you a qualified and experienced KS1 primary teacher seeking a new career challenge starting ASAP. Are you passionate about delivering creative and fun lesson plans to a class?
The Primary team here at Randstad is made up of myself Lauren Samways and Marie Aldred. Together with over 70 Primary Schools in the local area, supporting a vast amount of Teachers and TA's in their search for day to day, contract and also permanent work. We work in partnership together and ensure we dedicate our time to make sure that our recruitment choices are the best for both our candidates and clients alike.
Whether you're looking to work on a day to day basis to work around your other commitments or you're looking for something long term for continuity, we can help you.
Benefits of working for Randstad;
- £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us.
- Large client network - We are currently working with over 60 schools in the local area so we can find a school that suits you
- Flexible working shifts to suit your work life balance
- Free access to CPD/Training events such as Team Teach courses which will help you stand out in the current market
- 24/7 on call access so we can ensure you get out to work as soon as possible
- Specialist market knowledge so we can find the right match for you
We ask that all applicants have the following to be considered for the role:
- PGCE certification
- BA Honours Degree in Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Working knowledge of the national curriculum for KS1
- Experience teaching KS1 year group classes
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Drive and passion for education
Please click apply now or alternatively call Lauren Samways in the Bristol office on 0117 929 9882 if interested and you would like more information. DBS, reference and child safety checks applicable.