Evening and Weekend Home Care Assistants & Companions
Our client is seeking part time Evening and Weekend Home Care Assistants & Companions in Bingley, Baildon, Shipley, Ilkley, Menston, Otley, Guiseley, Yeadon and Skipton areas.
They are an award winning care provider specialising in providing consistent, bespoke, quality domiciliary home care service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of one-hour care calls we believe this enables client/carer relationship to be central to the support they provide.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
We currently have part time vacancies in the evenings and at weekends. £8.15 - £16.30 (Bank Holiday) per hour plus travel time. Even if you are only looking for a few hours each evening and are willing to work alternate weekends they would love to hear from you. This position will involve providing support and assistance with a range of activities in and around their home.
Why work for us?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- Minimum 1-hour care calls so no rushing to your next call
- Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with our Home Care Assistants and Companions
- To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship and person centred care
- You will have a regular client and will work locally, keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Ongoing support
- Full training provided
Do I meet the essential criteria?
- Are you passionate and do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
- Do you have a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and dependable?
- High standard of spoken and written English?
- Willing to undertake a DBS check?
- Willing to partake in training courses?
- Being a driver is not essential but preferred, as some of our clients need assistance with errands and appointments and going out into the community.
To apply for this position please click on the apply button below.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Evening and Weekend Home Care Assistants & Companions or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria one of our consultants will contact you and give you further information about the position. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs