Warehouse Team Member
Toys R Us have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Team Member to join the team in Coventry. We are offering a competitive salary of up to £7.20 per hour depending on shift. Due to growth we have numerous Warehouse Team Member positions available.
We are looking to recruit temporary Warehouse Operatives to join the team at our National Distribution Centre at Cross Point, Coventry. From our modern, automated facility close to Junction 2 of the M6, we distribute to all our retail stores and direct to our customers nationwide. We have a fantastic team and are looking to expand our workforce during this busy period.
We are the World’s leading retailer of Toys, Babycare and Family Leisure products.
The Warehouse Team Member will be responsible for:
- Working within Goods In, Depalletising or Loading departments.
- Picking, Packing and Despatching items from our E-Fulfilment Centre.
- Manually handling boxes.
- Stacking and de-stacking empty pallets.
Key skills and experience needed to become our Warehouse Team Member:
- You will possess a minimum of basic literacy and numeracy skills
- You will ideally have previous warehouse experience, such as the loading and unloading of trailers or picking and packing.
- Previous use of RF equipment or FLT / LLOP would also be an advantage.
- Certain roles may benefit from administrative experience.
We are currently looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives in our build up to our seasonal peaks where most of our operations for the successful candidates are based on the following shift patterns:
- 06:00 to 14:00, Monday to Friday (up to £7.20 per hour).
- 08:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday (up to £7.20 per hour).
- 14:00 to 22:00, Monday to Friday (up to £7.50 - shift to start mid October).
So, if you are happy to work on a temporary contract as a Warehouse Team Member and you meet the criteria above, please click ‘Apply’ now!