Vetting and Office Administrator
Our client is a leading provider of corporate and residential security solutions and right now they have a great opportunity for a full time Vetting/Office Administrator to join the team based at their offices in Enfield Middlesex.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual ideally with previous experience of working within a similar role. The successful candidate will provide a confidential administrative support role across the organisation.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
In this role you will be required to perform a variety of administrative based functions including but not limited to the below:
- All internal & external vetting
- Issuing contracts of employment
- Dealing with disclosure and vetting
- Credit checks
- Maintain detailed records of all due, pending and completed vetting
- Monitor operational deadlines and complete the appropriate follow up to ensure accomplishment of all tasks
- Data entry within our internal vetting system
- Meet and greet all guests to the offices
- Meeting and greeting prospective employees, taking and coping necessary documentation
- Prepare all meeting rooms including tea and coffee
- Preparation of letters
- Photocopying, filing & scanning
- Taking banking/post as required
- Ordering office supplies
- Other tasks as required by management
The ideal candidate will have excellent administrative experience gained in a similar role. Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritise and organise their workload.They will also possess a can do attitude with the ability to use their initiative to ensure the job is done efficiently and effectively.