KS2 Primary Teacher
Location: Bexley, South East London
Long term - Permanent work
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve. An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school within the Borough of Bexley, South East London.
As the ideal Primary Teacher for this role you will be experienced in dealing with KS2 pupils and posses strong organisational skills as well as being versatile. You will need to be resilient and tenacious to deal with the challenges that will inevitably come your way.
This is a progressive community Primary school located in a quiet, residential area of Bexley, South East London. They continually strive to improve the standards set for their teachers and most importantly for their pupils. All pupils are encouraged to enjoy the learning process in an environment where they feel safe and secure.
What the School are looking for
- A passionate and committed teacher who holds QTS and is keen to help children progress
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year
- Good Behaviour Management
- Experience with Mainstream and Special Needs
- A teacher who is looking to fully integrate themselves into the school and local community
- An outgoing and friendly teacher with a good sense of humour
- Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Educations online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
For more information on this role or any others please contact Millie at Randstad Education ASAP.