Office Manager / Customer Service Manager / Admin Manager
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Sandtoft, DN9
Job Type: Full-time, Fixed Term until May 2017
INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW CAREER WITH COPART?
The company's unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables them to deliver a market leading service to all their clients.
Their continued investment in innovation and their customer centric approach means they deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all their clients, and they're looking for the right people to join our team.
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR AN OFFICE MANAGER!
The Office Manager is responsible for leading the office team to provide excellent customer service. They are responsible for ensuring the company's processes are followed under the general supervision of the General Manager and Assistant General Manager. They are also responsible for the hiring, training, development and supervising of office employees to ensure Company standards are being met.
- Experience within a customer service environment at manager level.
- A proven track record of hiring, training and managing employees to meet company objectives.
- Excellent customer service focus, attitude and skills and experience of dealing with Customer complaints.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- An effective multi-tasker.
- Ability to lead departmental team in process and procedural awareness and the delivery of these.
So, If You Want:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today by clicking the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or Job Titles of; Sales Manager, Operations Manager, Customer Service Manager, Business Manager, Senior Manager, Office Coordinator, Office Manager may, Operations Coordinator, Office Supervisor also be considered for this role.