Call Centre Administrator (Days and Nights)
Our client is a leading provider of corporate and residential security solutions and right now a great opportunity has arisen for exceptional customer focused candidates to join a busy call centre administration team based in the Control Room at our client’s head office in Enfield.
Candidates should have the ability to carry out multiple tasks whilst managing incoming calls efficiently and effectively in a professional manner. You will be monitoring the welfare of personnel onsite, dispatching response officers to deal with alarm activations and liaising with customers via email/telephone and generating systems reports.
This is a shift based position, requiring someone who is flexible and available to work Monday – Sunday on roster 4/5 shifts per week including days and nights.
The shifts are 12hours either 06.30am to 06.30pm or 06.30pm – 06.30am.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fast learner with the ability to pick up various computer systems quickly
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle calls from a diverse group of clients and to quickly provide support and assistance
- Be reliable, flexible organised and have good time management
- Possess a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar environment
- Have a strong work ethic
- SIA Licence / CCTV Licence preferred although training can be given to achieve these qualifications.
This is an hourly paid position at £9.00ph. Circa £21,100 - £23,000 per annum, based on 4/5 shifts per week with the opportunity to work additional shifts to increase your earnings.
Training and development
20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays