Multilingual Marketing Executive - DH239
FRENCH SELECTION UK
Multilingual Marketing Executive
Fluent in German to mother tongue standard.
Marketing, publicity,communication, marketing campaign, Media, Social Media, Branding, copywrite, editorial, trade show, graphic design, Customer Care, Suppliers Care, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Administration, Sales Coordination, Sales Support, Order processing, Export, Sales Forecast, Payment, Delivery, North West, Lancashire
Salary: up to £28k p.a. DOE + benefits
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
At commutable distance by car from Blackburn, Bolton, Burnley, Fleetwood, Lancaster, Morecambe, NW Manchester, Preston, Southport, Thornton Cleveleys, Wigan, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cumbria, North West, M6, M65, M55, A59 corridor
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: DH239
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established International company.
To create and deliver publicity materials for both the UK and Amsterdam Teams in order to implement marketing strategies.
- To enhance communication and understanding of corporate messages
- To Manage all aspects of the company's worldwide trade show schedule
- To liaise with other internal departments and externally
- To assist the Marketing Managers
- To organise marketing campaigns and projects
- To manage stock and create
- To develop briefs with publicity suppliers ( graphic designer, agencies and trade magazines)
- To assist the preparation of trade shows and exhibitions and the creation of marketing projects
- To provide cover for the multi - lingual Internal Sales roles when required
- To act as main point of contact for customer accounts
- To communicate with UK and overseas distributors as well as customers
- To refresh and update the multi - lingual website on weekly basis
- Fluent in English and German is essential (Written and Spoken)
- Fluency in any other European languages is desirable
- Degree or Qualification in Marketing is a requirement
- Extensive Marketing and communications experience is essential
- Excellent presentation & project management skills
- Analytical & Forward thinking
- Proactive, confident and dynamic personality
- Experience in graphic design, web design and print is desirable
- Computer literate: MS Office and copywriting skills is ideal
up to £28k pa DOE + benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.