Head of Holiday Sales
Head of Holiday Sales and Reception
Full Time 40 Hours – On a rota basis. The ability to work evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during school holidays is essential.
The Holiday Park in Trimingham offers a beautiful setting for holidays in North Norfolk, ideal for action packed family holidays or romantic breaks for two. A growing, dynamic business, they pride themselves on offering an outstanding level of customer service and now need to recruit an exceptional member of staff to join their team.
Head of Holiday Sales and Reception – Role Overview:
To take ownership of our Holiday Sales and Reception function and inspire, motivate and develop the team to achieve Holiday Sales objectives whilst providing an effective Reception function with exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
This role demands a highly motivated team-player with a determination to succeed. A person with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, who thrives within a busy environment and enjoys feeling they’ve made a difference. Required skills and experience are:
- Previous experience in a supervisory role and a confident team-leader.
- Strong selling skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and proven ability to develop and maintain CRM systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Used to face-to-face contact with customers and a passion for providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Ideally a background in Tourism or Hospitality.
- Responsible for Holiday Sales / Reception Team
- Lead the Holiday Sales / Reception team to achieve agreed Holiday Sales targets and meet Key Performance Indicators.
- Implement effective processes and procedures to ensure Sales opportunities are maximised.
- Develop and maintain CRM systems in order to facilitate future sales opportunities.
- Manage the Eviivo booking system and implement changes as required.
- Lead from the front to ensure the Reception team provides a warm, professional welcome and excellent level of customer service to all guests and visitors to the Park, both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Build relationships with guests and holiday home owners. Resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to satisfaction.
- Attend and participate in weekly Heads of Department meetings.
- Produce accurate weekly/monthly reporting for the General Manager as required.
- Recruit, coach and motivate team members. Take ownership and accountability of all areas of the team’s performance. Recommend and implement changes, ensuring clear targets are set to achieve continuous improvements.
- Effectively manage the quality of the team’s telephone and email communication ensuring Company standards are met.
- Ensure the team adheres to all Company administration procedures, including monetary transactions.
- Manage staff rotas, checking future staff absences and planning cover to meet the needs of the business.
- As a member of a small team, some hands-on Reception shifts will form part of this role.
- Carry out duties in a safe, efficient and lawful manner at all times.
- Maintain the Company’s high standards of personal presentation and behaviour at all times.
- Comply with the Company’s Health and Safety policy and procedures. Operate safe practices, act as a role model and provide guidance to staff to ensure that their safety and that of customers/guests is protected.
- Co-operate closely with other departments or sections of the Company as required.
- Carry out such other duties as may from time to time be required.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Full uniform provided
- Free off-peak use of the swimming pool
- Discounted gym membership
- Fantastic team environment