Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Manager
Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Manager Job Purpose:
We are currently seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Manager who will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of a first class finance function and be instrumental in driving quality commercial information to support the growth and development of the business, both iSupplyEnergy, and our parent company Gilmond Consulting.
Summary of Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Manager main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of all internal FP&A reports.
- Responsibility for the implementation of real time, weekly and monthly KPI suite.
- Gear the business up for quarterly business review for all functional areas of the business.
- Business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Participating in the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes. This will include establishing assumptions, spreadsheet modelling, consolidation, analysis and presentation preparation to key stakeholders in the business.
- Responsibility for preparing ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions.
- Monitoring the company acquisitions, retention rates, sales, profit, and cash against the targets on a weekly basis.
- Responsibility for maintaining supplier credit models and ensuring the trading department is operating within specified mandate
- Leading the business on new business cases and business development. Working with internal departments and individuals to structure such projects.
- Reviewing and updating cost and expense trend reports, and analysing variations ensuring alignment with the forecast.
- Responsible for Working Capital and department spending analysis.
- Day to day management of the team, including appraisals, coaching and mentoring (once team is in place)
- Any other duties as required
The ideal Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Manager will need:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is desirable.
- Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements. Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and present data.
- Experience of people management
- Prior experience of modelling packages including Tableau and Alteryx.
- A desire to add value and providing a valuable contribution to the wider business.
- The ability to business partner and communicate with non-finance stakeholders effectively and articulately.
- A proven track record of building relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to organise multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
- Ability to influence and strategically partner with individuals of various educational and technical backgrounds, both inside and outside the organisation.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and follow up skills.
Who We Are:
Gilmond Consulting was established in early 2006 to provide quality IT products and services to the UK energy market, especially companies engaged in the retail supply of electricity and gas. Gilmond personnel all have a strong industry background and extensive experience in establishing, accrediting, managing and operating energy supply businesses and providing IT and operational support to such businesses. iSupply Energy has been operating as an energy supplier in the UK market since 2012. Through a combination of passionate leadership, proud staff and innovative system technology, we have created a fresh approach to how energy is supplied in the UK. As a result we have gone from strength to strength to achieve sustainable success. More importantly we have created a model which is easily scalable as we continue our rapid expansion. Put simply our primary objective has been to achieve sustainable profitability whilst never deviating from our core passion.
What we offer
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Fantastic working environment in central Bournemouth
- 30 days' holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Contribution Plan
- Salary Sacrifice Parking option
- Free hot and cold drinks, and fruit bowls replenished daily
- Building a fantastic reputation for outstanding service.
- A wide range of flexible benefits for all our employees - these can be found on our website.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers job satisfaction and security.
Apply Below today for the chance of an early interview!