Facilities Team Leader
Facilities Team Leader
Full Time 37 Hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Location: Birkenhead, Merseyside
Salary: £28,422 Per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Facilities Management Team as a Team Leader. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, organised and has the ability to lead a team responsible for the management of a building within a busy environment.
Main Purpose of the job:
You will develop, manage and maintain excellent facilities management service at Partnership Building. Responsible for providing effective leadership to the Facilities Team, creating an environment in which staff deliver a high quality, customer focussed and efficient service.
Responsibilities and key duties will include;
- Effective communication with external contractors and other service providers internally to ensure the building and grounds provide a safe and well maintained environment for employees and customers.
- Ensure the Facilities Management Team provide a professional support service to other teams including the timely and accurate management of the EDM (electronic document management) system.
- Experience in a similar role, incorporating facilities management, electronic document solutions and administrative support
- Previous experience of managing a team, including conducting performance reviews
- Relevant facilities management qualification
- Recognised leadership or management qualification
- This role involves access to confidential mail and documents. All members of the Facilities Management Team are expected to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality at all times and must not discuss or disclose content to anyone for whom the information was not intended. Breaches will be taken seriously and dealt with under the company’s Disciplinary Policy.
All employees are expected to:
- Be flexible in approach, ideas and behaviour
- Be a team worker who builds positive relationships
- Respond positively to change
- Show courtesy and respect to our customers, external agencies and each other
- Abide by our employment policies and procedures
This job description is not exhaustive, nor is it intended to be, but should give the post holder a good understanding of the demands of the job. You are expected to be flexible to maintain the good reputation of the team and will therefore, be asked to carry out other tasks that are unforeseen at this time e.g. legislative changes, improvements in service delivery, project work etc, however you will be given the correct guidance and support to enable you to conduct these duties effectively.
Open to internal and external candidates.
Closing date – 18th November 2017
Interview date – 30th November 2017
For an application form, please go to magentaliving.org.uk/jobs
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Facilities Team Leader role, then please apply now!