Energy Sales Advisor
Job Title : Energy Sales Advisor
Salary: £19,000 -£22,000 (£22-£25k OTE) Depending on Experience
Start Date: ASAP
The Energy Sales Advisor Role
Your working day will be fast-paced from start to finish. As an Energy Sales Advisor, your day will consist of calling potential clients to build relationships this will include B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer). You will discuss their energy usage and how iSupplyEnergy can assist and help them reduce their annual spend. This is an outbound telephony role so you will need to be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone. Our Energy Sales Advisors need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a friendly and professional manner, as well as maintaining accuracy and providing customers with sufficient information to allow them to make an informed purchase.
Energy Sales Advisor main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing full information to consumers - via telephony/ email/ live chat
- Creating rapport with customers, ensuring an open, honest and transparent service is maintained in line with TCF (treating customers fairly)
- Ensuring that all data protection, regulatory and confidentiality requirements are adhered to
- Develop trusted relationships with both existing & future customers.
- Present unique solutions which save our customers money
- Contact businesses with the aim of adding value to their utility contracts.
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets.
- To achieve the target conversion rates set.
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules always - all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
- To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard.
- Professionally represent Isupplyenergy or other associated brand.
- The ability to take control of the full sales cycle, including the close.
The ideal Energy Sales Advisor:
- Minimum of 6 months' telesales experience - we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and think outside of the box.
- To be Target and results driven.
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme
Who We Are: iSupplyEnergy operates as an energy supplier in the UK market. Through a combination of passionate leadership, proud staff and innovative system technology, we have created a fresh approach to how energy is supplied in the UK. As a result we have gone from strength to strength to achieve sustainable success. More importantly we have created a model which is easily scalable as we continue our rapid expansion. Put simply our primary objective has been to achieve sustainable profitability whilst never deviating from our core passion.
What we offer:
- Salary £19-£22k (£22-£25k OTE) Depending on Experience
- Shifts of Monday Friday 11:30-7pm Saturdays 10-3pm ½ day in lieu weekly
- Fantastic working environment in central Bournemouth
- 30 days' holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Contribution Plan
- Salary Sacrifice Parking option
- Free hot and cold drinks, and fruit bowls replenished daily
- ISupplyenergy is a fast-growing, innovative business, providing both Electricity & Gas
- Over 70,000 satisfied customers across the UK and growing!
- Building a fantastic reputation for outstanding service.
- Fantastic progression opportunities due to our growing departments.
- A wide range of flexible benefits for all our employees- These can be found on our website.
iSupplyEnergy is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
For our Energy Sales Advisor role, we have chosen a straightforward 2 step interview process.
The first stage is a simple video interview. It's a few simple questions about you and your experience - and the questions are a maximum of 1 - 2 minutes each. From clicking the link to clicking submit, it should take you no more than 10 - 15 minutes.
This has replaced the telephone interview stage previously used, as it gives YOU as a candidate the freedom to answer the questions whenever and wherever you want to, totally at your leisure. For us, it brings your skills and attributes alive, really gives you the opportunity to demonstrate why you're ideal for the job, and a chance for us to see those communication skills in 'real-time'.
Once we have received the application, we will view them and benchmark them against our scoring criteria. If you pass this stage, we'll be straight on the phone to bring you in for a face to face interview, and then hopefully make you an offer!
Apply today for the chance of an early interview!