Due to retirement a Store Manager post has become available in our ‘At Home’ Store.
The Store Manager role is ideal for a top performing manager with experience within a furniture or home furnishing background.
You would require a proven sales record and be able to motivate staff with good leadership skills.
Responsibility will include-
The Store Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the showroom, overseeing the performance of the staff sales and customer service, reporting to the M.D.
Other responsibilities will include-
- Ensuring showroom is open on time and displayed to a high standard
- Achieving store targets through effective leadership
- Monitor current procedures in place and suggest changes/improvements
- Maintain Health and Safety standards in line with company procedure
- Ensure all staff work to their full potential
- Carry out end of day Banking and locking up procedures
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in an independent company, who recognises hard work, then this may be for you.
Please send in your C.V. to Debbie Laird - HR Department, address by the “Apply” button on this page.