Nursery Relief Staff
Make your spare time a rewarding time with Busy Bees Nursery.
Post: Nursery Relief Staff
Location: Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AB
Contract: Zero Hours Contract
Salary: Subject to qualifications and experience
Busy Bees Nursery at Holmes Chapel is close to Holmes Chapel train station (a 2 min walk) close to M6 motorway. The nursery is based on 2 levels and has a lovely spacious well equipped garden area. Graded by Ofsted as Outstanding we pride on giving our children the best quality of care.
It really is child’s play…
We are looking for a person who can work within a team, and who has an understanding of early year’s childcare and education. An opportunity for a compassionate and caring person to join our practitioners in teaching through play. You would be working with a variety of age groups ranging from 3 months to 5 years, supporting the staff in daily routines and activities. Whist this post is to provide cover for staff who is on annual leave or because of sickness etc. there is a possibility that the post may develop into a more permanent post, depending on the level of staffing combined with the nursery occupancy.
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should you have a passion for delivering quality childcare and education, and are looking for flexible and rewarding employment, then we want to hear from you!
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy nursery team.