Fantastic opportunity not to be missed! LICKALIX has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join the team based in London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, based on experience, plus bonus scheme based on sales performance.
Following on from our successful crowd raise and second season, LICKALIX has expanded rapidly. We have gone from a small niche lolly brand with a year of R&D behind us to a national brand in a multiple outlets and routes to market including Ocado, Jamie Oliver’s restaurants.
We are looking for someone to work along side the directors as we establish LICKALIX with national distributors, mid to large buying groups, small independent sales points and any and all other sales opportunities with potential. You will joining an established core team and there will be 2 Sales Executives already in place.
LICKALIX was launched in April 2014; after strong growth in 2015 and 2016 where we triples turnover, we are setting our sights even higher. As such the role within the company will be both varied and exciting. Be prepared for quite a ride!
The overall function will be to assist the directors as they grow the business with specific focus on achieving sales volume and growth. In this respect the successful Sales Manager will have the opportunity to grow and progress with the company. There will be few restrictions if the candidate demonstrates the potential to achieve. Our objective is for the candidate to make the role their own and establish themselves as a leader of a small and effective sales team. This is the chance to join a growing company at the best stage: we are established but have huge potential for further success.
Main responsibilities & duties of the Sales Manager
- Set out with the founder of the company the main sales strategy for the coming period with specific goals against target outlets
- Answering client requests, proactively targeting potential clients, research and creating new business lists
- Report back market and sales performance to directors
- Represent the company externally
- Account manage key clients and distribution at senior level
- Manage sales database
- Support the management and training of two sales executives
Key characteristics and skills needed by the Sales Manager
- Classic sales skills
- Determination, enthusiasm and quick thinking emotional intelligence
- Confident and enthusiastic team player with a can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great communication and people skills
- Hard working and honest
- Highly organised, able to multitask and work autonomously
- Fast learner and eager to get stuck in
- Reliable with timekeeping and discreet with all confidential information
- Clean driving license would be preferred
Working day 9.00am to 6.00pm although there will be times when you are expected to work late.
Office: Harlesden Willesden Junction area, London.
- £25,000 - £30,000 p.a., based on experience, plus bonus scheme based on sales performance
- Scheme based on share of sales income, targeted at £10,000
- Bonus set at £10,000
- Benefits: Perkbox
- 20 days holiday – holidays to be prioritized in autumn and winter. No more than 7 days taken between March- July ideally.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Sales Manager please click ‘Apply’ now.
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE